We have some fun Fall 2019 art and painting classes at Historic St. Agnes Cemetery planned to help us transition from the hot summer months to the cool, crisp days of fall and early winter. Join us for relaxing, professionally guided painting classes.
The Living Room Art Gallery, Located in Historic St. Agnes Cemetery’s Visitors Center: 48 Cemetery Ave., Menands, NY
Classes include paints (acrylic & oil), brushes, various sized canvas, and delicious baked goods from the famed Schuyler Bakery, gourmet coffees and teas and wonderful, positive energy.
Prices are $25 for an 11 x 14 inch canvas or $20 for an 8 x 10 inch canvas unless noted otherwise.
A Special Evening Pop-Up Paint Class: Capturing Reflective Light in the Style of the French Impressionist
- Thursday, August 15, 2019, 5:30 – 7:30pm. Click here for details.
Fall Class Schedule:
- Sept. 13, 10am – Noon: County Road with Old Mailbox (A lesson in linear perspective)
- Sept. 27, 10am – Noon: Lavender Field in Provence (A lesson in Impressionism)
- Oct. 11, 10am – Noon: Copper Vase with Forgotten Flowers (Capturing the beauty of fading blooms)
- Oct. 25, 10am – Noon: Harvest Moon (A lesson in light and dark contrast)
- Nov. 15, 10am – Noon: Noreen’s Magpie (Adapted from Monet’s original Magpie)
- Nov. 22, 10am – 1:00 (3 hour class): Nature in the Abstract with Dorothea Osborn
- Nov. 29, 10am – Noon: Gray Barn in a Field on a Gray Day
- Nov. 30, 10am – 1:00 (3 hour Saturday class): Van Gogh’s Autumn Avenue
- Dec. 6, 10AM – Noon: Iced Grape Vine (A lesson in translucent light)
- Dec. 20, 10AM – Noon: Painting in the Style of Mary Cassatt (Lesson in shape and highlighting)
Seating is limited so register early. To register call Kelly Grimaldi at (518) 350-7679 or email [email protected]
As with all our classes, no experience is necessary. Come, learn, paint, relax!